1. Put a bowl of dried tea leaves into the refrigerator to absorb bad odors.
2. Use steeped tea to clean windows and mirrors.
3. Use scented, dried teas as potpourri.
4. Soak your feet in a bath of steeped tea.
5. For used tea, sprinkle damp tea leaves on a wood floor; when swept, the leaves catch dust better.
6. Sprinkle dried tea leaves on charcoal barbecues to add flavor to grilled meats and vegetables.
7. Use moistened tea bags as a cold compress for swollen, tired eyes.
8. Soothe a sunburn or insect bites by soaking a towel in cold tea and then laying it on the sunburn or bites.
9. Light dried tea leaves as a mosquito repellent.
10. Put uses tea leaves into the disposal to combat odors.
11. Mix dried (black) tea leaves with flea powder to increase the powder's potency.
12. Put some tea leaves into your shoes and socks to act as a deodorizer.
13. Dye fabrics by placing them into a cup or bucket of steeped tea. Vary the colors with the different types of tea (black, green, oolong).
14. Combine teas with white vinegar in a cup and dye hard-boiled eggs.
15. Another usage of used tea, spread them around your garden to improve the soil.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any local or oversea tea organization.
Staff at Great Tea Road Co
Address: 16228 Main Ave SE #113
Prior Lake, MN 55372
In Store Hours
Sunday - Wednesday: By Appointment
Thursday - Saturday
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
** Please check Google before visiting in case the operating hour has changed.